Monday, September 24, 2012

Girlie's 5-point Star Christmas Ornament

Pin It Now!









Christmas is approaching and I know every crocheter is busy making gift projects for all their loved ones. 

While thinking about what project I could make, I was looking at our window and I wondered, what if I crocheted a star as a Christmas tree ornament? 

I know many of us are preparing a Christmas tree so I decided I wanted to make a 5-star Christmas tree Ornament.

Now I want to share my first  5-point Star Christmas tree Ornament. Enjoy Crocheting! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message.

Needed:



Hook: S-4 , Yarn, Scissor

Terms: 

Sl st: Slip stitch

Picot: Chain 3, sl st in specified st.

2dctog: Yo, insert hook into the loop, yo, pull through stitch (3lps on hook), yo, pull through 2 loops, (2 loops on hook), at this point you are one step away from completing a regular dc, do not finish the dc but instead... yo, insert hook into the loop again, yo, pull through (4 loops on hook), yo, pull through 2 loops (3 loops on hook), yo, pull through all 3 loops.



Round 1:   Make a magic ring / adjustable ring.






Round 2: Ch3, dc in the loop (consider as 1st 2dctog), Ch4, 2dctog, ch2, (2dctog, Ch4, 2dctog, ch2) 4 times. End with sl st in top of 1st 2dctog.





Round 3: Sl st in 4ch loop, ch4 (consider as 1st dc and ch1), dc, ch2, picot, ch2, dc, ch1, dc, in the same loop, ch2, skip 2dctog, *sc in next 2ch loop, ch2, skip 2dctog, dc, ch1, dc, ch2, picot, ch2, dc, ch1, dc, in next 4ch loop, ch2, skip 2dctog,*   repeat *to* 3 times. 






sc in next 2ch loop, ch2, skip 2dctog, dc, ch1, dc, ch20, dc, ch1, dc, in next 4ch loop, ch2, sc in next 2ch loop, ch2, sl st in 3rd ch of beg 4ch. Cut off.







other Free Crochet Pattern for Christmas Ornament




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...