Friday, May 15, 2009

CROCHET IS MY HOBBY

Pin It Now!
I started crocheting when I was 13 years old. I remember when I joined our school crochet competition and I won the gold medal for that event. From that moment on I enjoyed going to bookstores and searching  for books on crochet. Here in the Philippines, a book on crochet was so expensive so I had to save my school allowance just to buy a book of crocheting. I crochet everywhere I go. In bus stops (while waiting for the bus), at the hospital lobby while waiting for my OB-Gyne doctor, or even in the car while traveling. I do love to crohet that sometimes I have forgotten that it was 3:00am in the morning already. 

4 years ago when I started to search for a free crochet patterns on the internet. Every now and then, I stumble across new patterns and I am eager to share everything I have picked up on the internet.

Enjoy your visit to this site. Please add this to your favorites. I will keep on updating this site for free crochet patterns.

Happy crocheting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...